- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||FIC BEL (Text)||78551000525668||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781482015546
- ISBN: 1482015544
- Physical Description: 241 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Createspace, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Emma, the oldest Zook sister, finds her emotions tossed between two available suitors, John Troyer and Gabe Kuhns, a widower. As the schoolteacher, Emma is involved in the personal lives of Gabe's children. Then Rosemary, a beautiful Amish widow arrives and Gabe catches her attention. How does Emma really feel deep in her heart?
Search for related items by subject
Christian fiction, American.
Love stories, American.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Zook sisters of Lancaster County ; bk. 2.
- Belfie, June Bryan Zook sisters of Lancaster County series ; 02.