- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||FIC BEL (Text)||78551000525668||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781482015546
- ISBN: 1482015544
- Physical Description: 241 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Createspace, 2012.
Emma, the oldest Zook sister, finds her emotions tossed between two available suitors, John Troyer and Gabe Kuhns, a widower. As the schoolteacher, Emma is involved in the personal lives of Gabe's children. Then Rosemary, a beautiful Amish widow arrives and Gabe catches her attention. How does Emma really feel deep in her heart?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Christian fiction, American.
Romance fiction, American.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Zook sisters of Lancaster County ; bk. 2.
- Belfie, June Bryan. Zook sisters of Lancaster County series ; 02.