- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||FIC BEL (Text)||78551000525667||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481217743
- ISBN: 1481217747
- Physical Description: 301 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Copyright: ©2012
|General Note:|| "Life is complicated for Ruth Zook when her older sister, Emma, stakes her claim on Jeremiah Fisher, the man Ruth secretly loves. Confused, Ruth decides to leave Lancaster County to stay with her Aunt Esther, who left the Amish and teaches at the university in Philadelphia. Ruth is introduced to a handsome young lawyer, who finds her enchanting and wants to be part of her life. Will Ruth leave all that is familiar for an easier life - one filled with modern conveniences and luxury, or will she return to her plain Amish life and settle for a marriage, perhaps one without love?"
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Christian fiction, American.
Romance fiction, American.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Zook sisters of Lancaster County ; bk. 1.
- Belfie, June Bryan. Zook sisters of Lancaster County ; 01.