Stratigraphic framework of Cambrian and Ordovician rocks in the central Appalachian Basin from Medina County, Ohio, through southwestern and south-central Pennsylvania to Hampshire County, West Virginia / by Robert T. Ryder, Anita G. Harris, and John E. Repetski.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 32 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 25, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-32).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cambrian.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Ordovician.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1839-K
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Appalachian basin ; ch. K
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1839-K.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Appalachian basin ; ch. K.