Structural and stratigraphic framework of the Giles County area, a part of the Appalachian Basin of Virginia and West Virginia / by Robert C. McDowell and Arthur P. Schultz. Late paleozoic depositional trends in the Central Appalachian Basin / by Kenneth J. Englund and Roger E. Thomas.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (58 unnumbered pages, 2 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1990.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 28, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Appalachian Basin.
Sedimentary basins > Appalachian Basin.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1839-E,F
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Appalachian basin ; ch. E,F
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1839-E.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Appalachian basin ; ch. E,F.