Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of Title 5, United States Code, of a rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency relating to "carbon pollution emission guidelines for existing stationary sources: electric utility generating units" : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.J. Res. 73) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-349 (Text)||00000106196009||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 13 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0066-M.
"November 19, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Fossil fuel power plants >
Law and legislation >
Carbon dioxide mitigation > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 114-349
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-349.