Amending Title 5, United States Code, to modify the probationary period with respect to positions within the competitive service and the Senior Executive Service, and for other purposes : report together with minority views (to accompany H.R. 3023) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-472 (Text)||2063-0956||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (16 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 28, 2016).
"March 23, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
United States >
Officials and employees >
Legal status, laws, etc.
Probationary employees > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-472
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-472.