New interpretations of the stratigraphy and sedimentology of uppermost Jurassic to lowermost Upper Cretaceous strata in the San Juan Basin of northwestern New Mexico / by William M. Aubrey. X-ray diffraction studies of the <2-[mu]m fraction from the upper part of the Brushy Basin Member of the Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation and the Lower Cretaceous Burro Canyon Formation in the Four Corners area, Colorado / by Gary Skipp and W.M. Aubrey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 17 pages, iii, 11 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > San Juan Basin (N.M. and Colo.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Jurassic.
Sedimentary basins > Colorado.
Sedimentary basins > New Mexico.
San Juan Basin (N.M. and Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. J-K
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1808-J-K
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. J-K.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1808-J-K.