X-ray diffraction studies of the <0.5-[mu]m fraction from the Brushy Basin Member of the Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation, Colorado Plateau / by Douglass E. Owen, Christine E. Turner-Peterson, and Neil S. Fishman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 25 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 28, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 11-12).
|Summary, etc.:|| A multidisciplinary approach to research studies of sedimentary rocks and their constituents and the evolution of sedimentary basins, both ancient and modern.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clay minerals > New Mexico > Composition.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Jurassic.
Geology > New Mexico.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. G
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1808-G
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. G.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1808-G.