Calloway Creek limestone and Ashlock and Drakes formations (Upper Ordovician) in south-central Kentucky / by Gordon W. Weir, Robert C. Greene, and George C. Simmons ; prepared in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 36 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 36).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Ordovician.
Limestone > Kentucky.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1224-D
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1224-D.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.