The Lexington limestone (Middle Ordovician) of central Kentucky / by Douglas F. B. Black, Earle R. Cressman, and William C. MacQuown, Jr. ; prepared in cooperation with the Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 29 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1965.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Kentucky.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Ordovician.
Limestone > Kentucky.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1224-C
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1224-C.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.