Uranium deposits of the Moab, Monticello, White Canyon, and Monument Valley districts, Utah and Arizona / by H.S. Johnson, Jr., and William Thordarson ; prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 53 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 49-53).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Arizona.
Geology > Utah.
Uranium ores > Arizona.
Uranium ores > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-H
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-H.
- Contributions to economic geology.