Coking-coal deposits of the western United States : a short summary of the geology and occurrence of coal in 21 localities in 8 Western States / by Paul Averitt.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 48 pages) : illustration.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 43-48).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coal > West (U.S.)
Mines and mineral resources > West (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-G
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-G.
- Contributions to economic geology.