Geology and ore deposits of the Steeple Rock mining district, Grant County, New Mexico : a brief description of volcanic rocks and ore deposits of Teritary age in southwestern New Mexico / by Roy L. Griggs and Holly C. Wagner.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (29 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > New Mexico > Grant County.
Mines and mineral resources > New Mexico > Grant County.
Ore deposits > New Mexico > Grant County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-E
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-E.
- Contributions to economic geology.