Revisions of Middle Jurassic nomenclature in the southeastern San Juan basin, New Mexico / by Steven M. Condon. Eolian and noneolian facies of the Lower Permian Cedar Mesa Sandstone Member of the Cutler Formation, southeastern Utah / by John D. Stanesco and John A. Campbell.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 13 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > New Mexico.
Geology > Utah.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Nomenclature.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Jurassic.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Permian.
Sandstone > San Juan Basin (N.M. and Colo.)
Sandstone > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. E,F
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1808-E,F
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. E-F.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1808-E, F.