Depositional environments of the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation in the eastern San Juan Basin and vicinity, New Mexico / by Russell F. Dubiel. Trace fossils and mollusks from the upper member of the Wanakah Formation, Chama Basin, New Mexico : evidence for a lacustrine origin / by Jennie L. Ridgley. Stratigraphy, facies, and paleotectonic history of Mississippian rocks in the San Juan Basin of northwestern New Mexico and adjacent areas / by Augustus K. Armstrong and Lee D. Holcomb.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (71 unnumbered page) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > New Mexico.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Triassic.
Sedimentary rocks > New Mexico.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. B-D
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1808-B-D
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--San Juan Basin ; ch. B-D.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1808-B-D.