To take certain federal lands located in Lassen County, California, into trust for the benefit of the Susanville Indian Rancheria, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 2212) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-314 (Text)||00000106155211||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0065-M.
"October 27, 2015."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Susanville Indian Rancheria, California.
Indians of North America > Land tenure > California.
Land trusts > California.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 114-314
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-314.