Inspector General Mandates Reporting Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2128, to require The Council of Inspectors Generals on Integrity and Efficiency to submit to Congress a report on Inspector General mandates.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-171 (Text)||00000106195431||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0068-M.
"November 30, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government report writing > Law and legislation > United States.
Administrative agencies > United States > Rules and practice.
Government productivity > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-171
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-171.