Providing for further consideration of the bill (H.R. 8) to modernize energy infrastructure, build a 21st century energy and manufacturing workforce, bolster America's energy security and diplomacy, and promote energy efficiency and government accountability, and for other purposes, and providing for consideration of the conference report to accompany the bill (S. 1177) to reauthorize the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 to ensure that every child achieves : report (to accompany H. Res. 542).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-359 (Text)||00000106196702||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 48 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0068-M.
"December 1, 2015."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 114-359
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-359.