Jasperoids of the Lake Valley mining district, New Mexico : application of criteria for recognition of ore-associated jasperoids has revealed a new potentially mineralized area in a famous silver mining district / by E.J. Young and T.G. Lovering.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 27 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-27).
Search for related items by subject
Mines and mineral resources > New Mexico.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-D
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1222-D.
- Contributions to economic geology.