Amending title 38, United States Code, to provide for the burial of the cremated remains of persons who served as Women's Air Forces Service Pilots in Arlington National Cemetery : report (to accompany H.R. 4336) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-459/PT. 1 (Text)||2063-0807||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (volumes).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 5, 2016).
"March 21, 2016"--Pt. 1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women Airforce Service Pilots (U.S.)
Women veterans > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
National cemeteries > Law and legislation > Virginia > Arlington.
Burial laws > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-459
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-459.