Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Iran : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to Iran, originally declared on March 15, 1995, is to continue in effect beyond March 15, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, Sec. 202 (d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-115 (Text)||2063-0802||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (4 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 10, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 22, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
United States >
Foreign relations >
Iran > Foreign relations > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > Iran.
Iran > Military policy.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-115
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-115.