Structural control on distribution of sedimentary facies in the Pennsylvanian Minturn Formation of north-central Colorado / by Karen J. Houck.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 33 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 22, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-21).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sedimentation and deposition > Colorado > Eagle County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Pennsylvanian.
Geology, Structural > Colorado > Eagle County.
Minturn Formation (Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-Y
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. Y
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. Y.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-Y.