Ground-water chemistry and diagenetic reactions in Tertiary sandstones of the Green River and Wasatch Formations, Uinta Basin, Utah / by Richard B. Wanty, Janet K. Pitman, and Thomas D. Fouch.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 21 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 22, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Groundwater > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Sandstone > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Water chemistry > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Green River Formation.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-X
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. X
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. X.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-X.