Sedimentology and depositional history of the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation in the Uinta, Piceance, and Eagle basins, northwestern Colorado and northeastern Utah / by Russell F. Dubiel.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 25 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 21, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-25).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Triassic.
Geology > Colorado.
Geology > Utah.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-W
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. W
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. W.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-W.