Late Paleozoic structure of the southern part of the Uinta Basin, Utah, from seismic reflection data / by Christopher J. Potter, Rex Tang, and Timothy J. Hainsworth.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 10 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 25, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 10).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Faults (Geology) > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Geology > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleozoic.
Sedimentary basins > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Seismic reflection method.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-V
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. V
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-V.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. V.