Petrology and depositional setting of Mississippian rocks associated with an anoxic events at Samak, western Uinta Mountains, Utah : Petrology and significance of a Mississippian (Osagean-Meramecian) anoxic event, Lakeside Mountains, northwestern Utah / by K.M. Nichols and N.J. Silberling.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (39 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Uinta Mountains (Utah and Wyo.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Sedimentary rocks > Uinta Mountains (Utah and Wyo.)
Sedimentation and deposition > Uinta Mountains (Utah and Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1787-S,T
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. S-T
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-S-T.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. S-T.