Uranium in Sharon Springs member of Pierre shale, South Dakota and northeastern Nebraska / by Roy C. Kepferle.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 577-604 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 603-604).
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Nebraska.
Geology > South Dakota.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-R
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-R.
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.