Uranium deposits in the Dripping Spring quartzite, Gila County, Arizona / by Harry C. Granger and Robert B. Raup.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 415-486 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 482-483) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > Arizona > Gila County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Precambrian.
Geology > Arizona > Gila County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-P
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-P.
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.