Uranium deposits in the Dripping Spring quartzite, Gila County, Arizona / by Harry C. Granger and Robert B. Raup.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 415-486 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 482-483) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > Arizona > Gila County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Precambrian.
Geology > Arizona > Gila County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-P
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-P.
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.