Geology of the Eldorado Springs quadrangle, Boulder and Jefferson counties, Colorado : petrography, stratigraphy, and structural geology of the Precambrian metamorphic and igneous rocks, Paleozoic and Mesozoic sedimentary rocks, and Cenozoic surficial deposits / by John D. Wells.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 85 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 82-85).
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Colorado > Jefferson County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1221-D
- Contributions to general geology ; 1965
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1221-D.
- Contributions to general geology ; 1965.