Fraud Reduction and Data Analytics Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2133, to improve federal agency financial and administrative controls and procedures to assess and mitigate fraud risks, and to improve federal agencies' development and use of data analytics for the purpose of identifying, preventing, and responding to fraud, including improper payments.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-229 (Text)||2063-0733||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on March 17, 2016).
"March 15, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Law and legislation >
Finance, Public > Accounting > Law and legislation > United States.
Fraud > United States > Prevention.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-229
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-229.