Middle Cretaceous stratigraphy on the south and east sides of the Uinta Basin, northeastern Utah and northwestern Colorado / by C.M. Molenaar and W.A. Cobban.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 34 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Sedimentary rocks > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. P
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1787-P
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. P.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-P.