Sedimentology, mineralogy, palynology, and depositional history of some uppermost Cretaceous and lowermost Tertiary rocks along the Utah Book and Roan Cliffs east of the Green River / by Karen J. Franczyk, Janet K. Pitman, and Douglas J. Nichols.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 27 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1990.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. N
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1787-N
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. N.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-N.