Geologic investigations in the American Republics, 1945. Aluminous lateritic soil of the Sierra de Bahoruco area, Dominican Republic, W. I. / by Samuel S. Goldich, and Harlan R. Berquist ; prepared in cooperation with the Department of Agriculture of the Dominican Republic under the auspices of Interdepartmental Committee on Scientific and Cultural Cooperation, Department of State.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 53-84 pages, 15-19 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1947.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 16, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Mines and mineral resources > Dominican Republic.
Aluminum > Dominican Republic.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey ; 953-C
- Bulletin (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; no. 953-C.