The Frontier Formation and associated rocks of northeastern Utah and northwestern Colorado / by C.M. Molenaar and B.W. Wilson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 21 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1990.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Colorado.
Geology > Utah.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. M
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1787-M
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. M.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-M.