Stratigraphy of Triassic and associated formations in part of the Colorado Plateau region / by John H. Stewart [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 487-576 pages, 1 page of plate) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done partly on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Includes a section on sedimentary petrology by Robert A. Cadigan.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 572-573) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Colorado Plateau.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Triassic.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-Q
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-Q.
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.