Upper Cretaceous and Paleogene sedimentary rocks and isotopic ages of Paleogene tuffs, Uinta Basin, Utah. Ages of late Paleogene and Neogene tuffs and the beginning of rapid regional extension, eastern boundary of the Basin and Range Province near Salt Lake City, Utah / by Bruce Bryant [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 21 pages, iv, 12 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Neogene.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleogene.
Sedimentary rocks > Utah.
Volcanic ash, tuff, etc. > Utah.
Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. J-K
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1787-J-K
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. J-K.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-J-K.