Variations in vitrinite reflectance values for the Upper Cretaceous Mesaverde Formation, Southeastern Piceance Basin, northwestern Colorado : implications for burial history and potential hydrocarbon generation / by Vito F. Nuccio and Ronald C. Johnson. The Fryingpan Member of the Maroon Formation : a Lower Permian(?) basin-margin dune field in northwestern Colorado / by Samuel Y. Johnson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 21 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 28, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Colorado.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Permian.
Natural gas > Geology > Colorado.
Maroon Formation (Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-H,I
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. H,I
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-H-I.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. H-I.