Petrography, mineralogy, and reservoir characteristics of the Upper Cretaceous Mesaverde Group in the east-central Piceance Basin, Colorado / by Janet K. Pitman, Charles W. Spencer, and Richard M. Pollastro.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 31 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Piceance Creek Watershed.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Natural gas > Colorado > Piceance Creek Watershed.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. G
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1787-G
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. G.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-G.