Depositional controls on the Late Campanian Sego sandstone and implications for associated coal-forming environments in the Uinta and Piceance basins / by Karen J. Franczyk.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 17 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1989.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 18, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coal > Geology > Colorado > Piceance Creek Watershed.
Coal > Geology > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Sandstone > Colorado > Piceance Creek Watershed.
Sandstone > Uinta Basin (Utah and Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-F
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. F
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1787-F.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Uinta and Piceance basins ; ch. F.