Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Ukraine : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the actions and policies of persons that undermine democratic processes and institutions in Ukraine, that was declared in Executive Order 13660 of March 6, 2014, is to continue in effect beyond March 6, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, SEC, 202(d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-112 (Text)||00000106109226||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0186-P.
"March 3, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Democracy > Ukraine.
United States > Foreign relations > Ukraine.
Ukraine > Foreign relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-112
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-112.