Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Iran : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in Executive Order 12170 of November 14, 1979, with respect to Iran, is to continue in effect beyond November 14, 2015, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d), Pub. L. 94-412, Sec. 202 (d).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-75 (Text)||00000106155385||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0064-M.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"November 16, 2015."
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Foreign relations > Iran.
Iran > Foreign relations > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > Iran.
Iran > Military policy.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-75
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-75.