Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the continuation of the national emergency with respect to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction that was declared in Executive Order 12938, as amended, is to continue in effect for one year beyond November 14, 2015, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Pub. L. 94-412, Sec. 202(d).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-77 (Text)||00000106155328||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0064-M.
"November 16, 2015."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Weapons of mass destruction.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-77
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-77.