Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Libya : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to Libya, that was declared in Executive Order 13566 of February 25, 2011, is to continue in effect beyond February 25, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202(d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-101 (Text)||2063-0574||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"February 23, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 11, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
United States >
Foreign relations >
Libya > Foreign relations > United States.
Economic sanctions, American > Libya.
Libyan property > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-101
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-101.