Notification of intent to enter into the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification of intent to enter into the free trade agreement known as the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement, pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 4205(a)(1)(A); Pub L. 114-26, sec. 106(a)(1)(A).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-73 (Text)||00000106155401||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 page ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0064-M.
"November 5, 2015."
"Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Free trade > United States.
Pacific Area > Commerce > United States.
United States > Commerce > Pacific Area.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-73
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-73.