To amend title 38, United States Code, to make permanent the pilot program on counseling in retreat settings for women veterans newly separated from service in the Armed Forces : report (to accompany H.R. 1575) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-319 (Text)||00000106193071||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2015-0053-M.
"November 2, 2014."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women veterans > Counseling of > United States.
Women veterans > Mental health services > United States.
Post-traumatic stress disorder > Treatment > United States.
Rape trauma syndrome > Treatment > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 114-319
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-319.