Fair Access to Science and Technology Research Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 779, to provide for federal agencies to develop public access policies relating to research conducted by employees of that agency or from funds administered by that agency.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-224 (Text)||2063-0454||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on March 9, 2016).
"March 8, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-224
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-224.