Mineral resources of the Ferris Mountains Wilderness study area, Carbon County, Wyoming / by Mitchell W. Reynolds, John T. Neubert.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 18 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1988.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 18, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mines and mineral resources > Wyoming > Ferris Mountains Wilderness.
Ferris Mountains Wilderness (Wyo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1757-C
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--southern Wyoming ; ch. C
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1757-C.
- Mineral resources of wilderness study areas--southern Wyoming ; ch. C.
- Studies related to wilderness--Bureau of Land Management wilderness study areas.