Beryllium content of volcanic rocks : an evaluation of the relation of beryllium content to silica, water, and fluorine content and to geographic locations of 1,179 samples of volcanic rocks, mostly from the Western United States / by Daniel R. Shawe and Stanley Bernold.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (11 pages, 7 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
Search for related items by subject
Igneous rocks > West (U.S.)
Volcanic ash, tuff, etc. > West (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1214-C
- Contributions to geochemistry
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1214-C.
- Contributions to geochemistry.