Resolution directing the Senate legal counsel to bring a civil action to enforce a subpoena of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, on S. Res. 377.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-214 (Text)||2063-0315||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 14 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on March 4, 2016).
"February 29, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human trafficking > United States.
Child trafficking > United States.
Internet advertising > Corrupt practices > United States.
Subpoena > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-214
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-214.