To require the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for certain Indian tribes, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 1436).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-216 (Text)||2063-0313||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on March 4, 2016).
"February 29, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
Indians of North America >
Land tenure >
Federal-Indian trust relationship.
Land trusts > Nevada.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-216
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-216.